Advances in Methodology and Software
for Decision Support Systems
September 5-7, 1997, IIASA, Laxenburg, Austria
This page provides information on the
11th JISR-IIASA Workshop on Methodologies and Tools
for Decision Support Systems.
Please click here for information on the
12th JISR-IIASA Workshop on Methodologies and Tools
for Complex System Modeling and Integrated Policy Assessment
(to be organized on September 24-26, 1998).
The following documents of the 11th JISR-IIASA Workshop are available:
The following papers related to the presentations are available on the Web.
Larger documents are available in two forms, first for direct (through
the Web) preview and printing, second compressed (by Zip, which is available
for both PC and Unix) for easier transfer via ftp to sites, which
have the Internet connections to IIASA not fast enough for direct reading.
- J. Climaco, M.E. Captivo and C.H. Antunes
Human-Computer Interfacing in MCDSS: A comprehensive overview of
a stream of research:
- G. Kersten, S. Noronha, Negotiation via the World Wide Web:
A Cross-Cultural Study of Decision Making:
- M. Makowski, Generation and analysis of a non-linear optimization
problem: European Ozone model case study:
- W. Ogryczak, Risky Choices and Multicriteria Optimization:
- F.~Seo and I.~Nishizaki, On Development of Interactive
Decision Analysis Support Systems (IDASS) in the IDSS
- J. Vanclay, Flores: a model to evaluate land-use options
at the forest frontier:
- R. Vetschera, Decision Support Systems in Networked Organizations:
Back to M. Makowski's home page
Fri May 02, 2003 at 13:54.